Our Club's objectives are:
- To promote social activities and foster the sport of angling and to that end provide social and recreational facilities for the use of Members and their guests.
- To foster the spirit of harmony and good fellowship among all anglers and maintain the best traditions of angling conforming to international and national standards.
- To assist the Government and Fisheries Department by conforming to their regulations and pay due regard, in particular, to the requirements of the Sea Fisheries Act.
- To encourage boat owners to register their boats with the Club.
- To weigh and keep accurate records of salt water fish captured offshore and to award such trophies as become available for competition by members of the Club and to issue certificates.
- To assist Government by conforming to regulations relating to angling and other activities and pay due regard in particular to the requirements of the different sub-section activities.
PEDSAC Members enjoy:
- Preferential use of the facilities.
- Discount on meals from the restaurant.
- Lower prices on all bar items.
- Many organised family events.
- Steak nights and lucky draws.
- Top class fishing tournaments with great prizes.
- Safe and protected launching facilities.
|Account Name:||P E DEEP SEA ANGLING CLUB NPC|
Please contact Denise van der Merwe at the office if you require more information on any of the above.